Bottled water in your car is very dangerous! …On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her Breast cancer. It has been identified as the most
common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue. Sheryl crow’s Oncologist told her: “women should not drink
bottled water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle, which releases dioxin into
Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So
please be careful not to drink bottled water that has been left in a car. This information is the kind women need to know, it just might save them. Use a stainless steel or a glass bottle, instead of plastic. Everyone who has a wife/sister/daughter/mother please!!! Save a breast today……. 56 ladies died because they used one single pad a day. One single pad for the whole day is unsafe bcos of the chemical used in Ultra Napkins… which converts liquid into gel… it causes cancer in bladder & uterus. If the time of use is prolonged the blood becomes green & the fungus formed gets inside the uterus & body. So please try to use cotton made pads and if you are using ultra pads, Pls change that within 5 hours, per day, at least. Pls don’t feel shy to forward this message to women and even boys so that they can share this with their wives and friends, whom they care about. Wash your bra daily. Avoid black bra in the summer. Do not wear a bra
while sleeping. Do not wear an under wire bra very often. Always cover ur chest completely with your scarf or shawl when you are under the sun. Use a Deodorant not an anti perspirant.
This is a public service message from Tata Cancer Hospital. Pass it to all the ladies you care about without hesitating. Awareness is important. Show Others You Care About Them. PLEASE SHARE AS YOU RECEIVE