1. Court rejects Mohammadu Buhari’s appeal on fake WAEC result. Buhari hires 13 Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SANS) to defend his case before Justice Adeniyi Ademola in Abuja High court. On the 26th of May 2016, the court had rejected his defence on the case of fake result. There is tendency that Buhari will be asked to step down as the president of Nigeria if he losses his case on fake WAEC result.
2. The Niger Delta Avengers stormed Gbaraitoru in Bayelsa disarms soldiers guiding the Shell oil Development Company and passes a warning message that shell must shut down immediately, leaves the soldiers unharmed.
3. The Niger Delta Avengers issues a 72-hour stan warning through its spokes person Brig – Gen. Modoch Agbamunoba to 7 south eastern state governors starting from on 13th June to release ALL PRO – BIAFRAN AGITATORS in police and military custody or risk attacks on their police stations, military base and government offices. These are the state governors involved :
I. Ikpeazu —– Abia
II. Obiano —— Anambra
III. Ifeanyi Okowa —-Delta
IV. Henry Dickson — Bayelsa
V. Dave Umahi —– Ebonyi
VI. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi — Enugu
VII. Rocha’s Okorocha — Imo.
4. Court in Delta state has remanded 7 pro – Biafran Agitators to prison on the case of murder of 3 police officers including an ASP .
5. Ogun state police command stormed Onitsha Anambra state, and arrested 12 traders.
6. Cross River state police command has arrested 10 massob agitators and has denied knowledge of there whereabout.
7. Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) issues a stan warning to the Federal government of Nigeria that they will make a reprisal attack if there continue to be attacks on Christians.
8. Okorocha threatens to sack more workers after the 7,000 he has sacked earlier this year in Imo state, says he needs only 200 workers in the civil service in IMO state. Okorocha is building a multi-million naira educational institute in Bauchi state while the workers in Imo state have not received salaries for more than 7 months.
9. Nnamdi Kanu baggs Honorary award as the greatest Igbo man living.
10. Nnamdi kanu’s court case before the Federal high court comes up on 20th June and justice (injustice) John Tsoho continues the case. Nnamdi Kanu lawyer has promised to jump court order if the court continues with the masquerade witnesses.
10. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB case filed against Buhari, Buratai and Arase comes up on the 21st June 2016 before the ECOWAS Court.
11. The cost of goods continues to hike in the face of fallen economy in Nigeria, Rice — N20,000 compared to N7,000 and N9,000 during Goodluck Jonathan. Fuel N145 compared to N97 during Goodluck Jonathan. Naira is valued at 375 per dollar compared to 140 during Goodluck Jonathan.
12. IPOB Spain chapter has vowed to pay the bills of wounded IPOB members and non members including Niger Delta Avengers who sustained injury during the may 30th Hero/Heroines Day celebration.
13. More burnt dead bodies of IPOB, MASSOB, and Biafrans discovered at the Onitsha military barracks aside the 600 hundred missing bodies taken by the soldiers on May 30th celebration in Nkpor Onitsha.
14. Buhari’s health condition deteriorates as the London hospital gives more account on the implication of not having an ear surgery to treat his ear cancer.
15. President Mugabe of Zimbabwe says Buhari’s ear infection could be because Buhari fails to listen to his people and also the killing of Biafrans.
These and more news we bring you soon.>INTERNATIONNEWS1990.WORDPRESS.COM